26.8.09

Week 2, Day 1

It was nice to take a break this last weekend, and to spend some time enjoying nature with the family while camping at Alva Lake in Montana. We got back on Monday, and I slept in on Tuesday morning, as I did not get much sleep while camping. I was energized by the beauty of nature and the enjoyment of spending good health with family and friends, and I come back to work and home with a renewed desire to be strong for life.

Today's workout - 2 sets of:

20 bar dips
20 push-ups
10 pull-ups
20 air squats

There are a few exercises in there that I cannot get very high reps on. I really struggled through my second set of push-ups, where I can normally nail out 40-50 without much trouble. I think that I need to ease up on difficulty and focus on attaining higher-rep workouts. Also, I am planning on getting some running in there!

Found a great document of countless bodyweight exercises here (post #33). I am going to try some of these over the next weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment