18.8.09

Day 2

I woke up this morning less sore than I had expected, but still dreading getting out of bed because that meant I had to go exercise. I hadn't decided what I was going to do this morning, but as I stretched out and warmed up, I decided on three sets of:

20 bar dips
10 hindu push-ups
30 cone hops

Got through the first set without too much trouble, but when I got to 4th rep in the second set of hindu push-ups, I ran out of chest. Tried to finish the set with standard push-ups, but I literally collapsed. Cone hops on the second set were finished out just fine, though I'm sure that my form was terrible, and I stopped there.

In retrospect, I should have pushed into the third set, but I didn't. I'm riding a fine line between pushing myself hard and being able to exercise tomorrow.

On the plate for tomorrow, modified from Monday's CrossFit.com WOD:

Jump rope for 2 minutes
Sit-up for 2 minutes
Jump rope for 90 seconds
Sit-up for 90 seconds
Jump rope for 1-minute
Sit-up for 1-minute
Jump rope for 30 seconds
Sit-up for 30 seconds

Not sure if I should be doing cardio as well, but this is enough to start, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment